To keep everyone safe, this is what WE HOPE YOU’LL DO.
Please follow our ONE-WAY SYSTEM in operation around our pub.
- Please keep 1+ to 2 metres apart at all times. Please keep your distance from other people.
- Please pay by card/mobile. We are not accepting cash at this time. We accept all major bank cards. Use contactless, if you can.
- Please order as quickly as possible. Help any queues go down quicker by ordering as quickly as possible.
- Please use a tray, to help if you order more than one drink. A member of our staff will disinfect trays before use.
- Please queue when asked. We’re limiting the people allowed in at any one time, so you may be asked to queue outside.
- Please do not pass anyone. Please be patient if there is someone in front of you and do not pass them.
- Please wash your hands to ensure that your hands are clean. Bring your own hand sanitiser or use the sanitisers provided.
WHAT WE’VE DONE, and are doing, to keep everyone safe.
- Installing laminated screening at the bars
- Offering relevant PPE to our staff members
- Using Contact-less payments whenever possible
- Cleaning card terminals after the pin pad has been used
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning throughout our pub, including toilets
- Staff members to marshal queues (if necessary) and ensure social distancing is being adhered to
- Disinfecting tables after each use
- Offering our staff and our customers hand sanitisers
- Limiting the number of people in our pub at any one time
- We’ve expanded our BAR to 15 different beers, etc.
- WE’RE IN THE TOP 10% IN THE WORLD!!